Date and location to be determined, but we’re all sooo ready for a Spring social get-together at the beach or in the park! Stay tuned for more details… One of these days in May (we hope)…
UPDATE 2021.05.28: See the new Facebook event listing for Thursday, June 3, 5pm!
Let’s celebrate that we are in step 1 of BC’s Restart Plan! We can now come together for seated outdoor organized gatherings in groups of up to 50 people. And of course, The City of Penticton is again allowing for responsible consumption of alcohol at specific beaches and parks in Penticton. So…. we thought this would be a great time for a COVID-safe, CAMRA South Okanagan members meet-up.
Let’s meet at Marina Way Park on Thursday, June 3rd from 5-7pm. Bring your favourite craft beer or craft cider and a chair or blanket, as the PHO requirements say that guests must be seated.
Enjoy catching up with other CAMRA SO members, in a physically distant way, outdoors. Marina Way Park is by the Penticton Art Gallery and the Penticton Ikeda Japanese Garden.
Bring a picnic or support a local business and order food to go to enjoy at Marina Way Park. Support one of our CAMRA business partners, a local downtown business, or even a brand new business.
Come enjoy some awesome craft-beer related conversation and safe outdoor visits. Please plan a safe ride home.
COVID safety rules and protocols:
– this event will be held outdoors
– please abide by the 2metre (6 feet) physical distancing requirements
– please ensure physical distancing at all times
– please bring all of your own plates, cutlery etc., so that no items have to be shared
– everyone attending will need to provide their contact information for contact tracing, so please be prepared to share this information if you would like to attend
– please bring a chair or blanket, as this event requires all guests are seated
– we will have hand sanitizer available